Book a Hair Consultation with the Experts at Johnson Blythe Hairdressing Salon in Hertford
Would you like to try a new hair style, but worried if it will suit you? Or are you wondering about a hair colour change but don’t know what’s involved? If so, we’re here to help!
Book a consultation with one of the expert team at our Hertford hair salon and we’ll answer your questions and give you all the advise you need find the perfect new haircut and colour.
We all see gorgeous hair transformations posted on Instagram and Facebook, but what really goes on behind the scenes to achieve these looks? Would they work for you? Book a consultation to find out more!
Please note: All our clients need to have a consultation ahead of any hair colour changes so that we can ensure you get off to the best possible start on your hair colour journey.
The best hairdressers near me
Welwyn Garden City
The Hair Consultation Process at Johnson Blythe Hairdressing
During your consultation session, we will carry out a detailed assessment of your hair covering points such as your:
- Hair history (e.g. has your hair been coloured at home?)
- Hair concerns (e.g. is your hair prone to dropping, dry, frizzy, greasy?)
- Scalp concerns
- Hair goals (e.g. do you want a new style? A colour change?)
- Available budget to spend on your hair
- Time available to spend on your hair.
After this we will discuss the services we can offer and what we would recommend for you, bearing in mind your hair type, current colour and condition as well as your skin tone, life style and preferences. We will let you know about:
- Any hair rehab that will be needed before we can carry out the services – you may need to get your hair into the right condition to achieve the results you’re aiming for
- How long the process will take – perfecting the right hair colour is a journey and it may take several sessions to achieve your desired result.
- After care required – your hair will need on-going maintenance with the correct treatments and products if your “just left the salon” look is to last
- The final results you can expect – what can we realistically achieve based on your starting hair colour and condition?
Allergy Patch Testing and Strand Testing
During the consultation we will carry out an allergy patch test to ensure you won’t suffer any reaction to the products used. We will also carry out a strand on your hair, so you can see the results you can expect before we carry out your full colour service.
Assuming you decide to go ahead, with your permission, we will take photographs of your hair, so that you will be able to look back and see the transformation that has occurred during your hair colour journey.
How Much Does a Consultation at Johnson Blythe Hairdressing Cost?
Our consultations are absolutely free and come without any obligation to book with us.
Book Your In-Depth Hair Consultation at Johnson Blythe Hairdressing Salon in Hertford
Let us help you find your perfect hairstyle and colour. Book an in-depth hair consultations to get all the advice you need. Call us on 01992 568924 or use our online booking system. Alternatively you can complete the form below and we will be in touch.